The latest motor racing innovation is approaching on tip-toes.
The Swiss Museum of Transport has been collecting, looking after and exhibiting national cultural heritage in the areas of transport and mobility since 1959. It makes a valuable contribution as an educational and communications platform on questions relating to mobility and transport.
The Press Office functions as a mediator and interface to journalists and interested members of the general public.
- Current press releases
- Reproducible pictures for (free) download via www.photopress.ch/image/verkehrshaus
- Press registration for information on new developments
- Information, documentation on companies, exhibitions, events
- Contact with curators, restorers and other internal specialists
- Researches and support with matters relating to mobility and museums
- Contact with external specialists, associations and organisations, universities, archives