Experiencing a movie as if you were part of it? This turns into reality on Sunday, February 5, at Media World.
The Swiss Museum of Transport has been collecting, looking after and exhibiting national cultural heritage in the areas of transport and mobility since 1959. It makes a valuable contribution as an educational and communications platform on questions relating to mobility and transport.
The Press Office functions as a mediator and interface to journalists and interested members of the general public.
- Current press releases
- Reproducible pictures for (free) download via www.photopress.ch/image/verkehrshaus
- Press registration for information on new developments
- Information, documentation on companies, exhibitions, events
- Contact with curators, restorers and other internal specialists
- Researches and support with matters relating to mobility and museums
- Contact with external specialists, associations and organisations, universities, archives