The latest motor racing innovation is approaching on tip-toes.
As a “school beyond the school”, the Swiss Museum of Transport is an inexhaustible source of stimulation to expand and deepen pupils' experience in the fields of "man, the environment and nature – mobility – physics – physical science”.
- Good mixture between free movement and completion of the assignment (allow 30 –40 min time free exploratory time before the actual work)
- Start from object/exhibit/experiment/problem
- Allow children sufficient time to satisfy their own curiosity
- Restrict subject areas (research specific periods, follow development series)
- First allow time to look around and take everything in, then ask questions and learn
- Sustainability: preparatory and follow-up work for class museum visits
- Using the museum’s educational resources: making use of advice, further education, teaching materials, attractions and thematic diversity