Get exciting insights into the world of rail transport. The following highlights await you:
- Visit the new exhibition on the 175th anniversary of Swiss Railways in the Rail Hall.
- Get a demonstration of the 20-ton two-way excavator from Sersa Rhomberg AG (Switzerland)
- Test your own skills at the controls of an excavator from Sersa Rhomberg AG (Switzerland)
- Take a spin in the PostBus AG London taxi and accompany the PostBus convertible on a sightseeing tour of Lucerne (the latter only on Thursdays)
- How is the Lucerne through station project actually progressing? Let us bring you up to date and tell you everything about the mega-project.
- Gain insights, background information and exchange ideas with associations and companies from the rail transport sector
- Does the legendary Mondain Watch station clock look good on your wrist? Try it out
- Immerse yourself in the world of Verkehrsbetriebe Luzern AG and take a virtual seat at the wheel of a bus.
- Climb into the railcar simulator of zb Zentralbahn AG
- Take a virtual trip to the south? With the Virtual Reality Experience from Ticino Turismo this is possible
- Marvel at and control various model railways
- Buy your ticket, get on and off you go with the Chatzestrecker Miniature Railway
- Take a ride in the cogwheel railcar "KleinFink" of zb Zentralbahn AG
- Pedal from A to B on the Albula Railway Museum's track bike
- Experience autonomous driving with the Swiss Association for Autonomous Mobility (SAAM)
- Enjoy all the Swiss Museum of Transport offers in connection with rail transport in maximum operation
The Planetarium is showing the short show "Magic of the Rails: The Circarama of Expo64" especially on these theme days.